(for around 15/18 crepes)
250g sieved flour (or 150g flour + 100g 'Maïzena', cornstarch for even lighter crepes)
450ml slightly lukewarm milk
2 tablespoons of amber rum or ‘Pommeau' from Normandie, or even 1/2 glass of lager
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (or 1 bag of vanilla sugar or 1 vanilla pod to brew in the milk)
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 pinch of salt
50g melted butter
3 little teaspoons of 'Matcha-Yuzu' (around 8 g)
1. Melt the butter (in the microwave for instance). Parallely, heat the milk a little, it must be barely lukewarm (to avoid lumps), take advantage of it to brew the vanilla into it (if you use it).
2. In a large bowl, blend the sieved flour, (and the cornstarch if yo use some), the sugar, salt, the 3 teapoons of Yuzu matcha tea.
3. Make a 'well' in the flour', and while whisking the mix regularly, add the eggs, melted butter, then add the milk progressively, while blending it well using a whisk to avoid lumps from building.
4. Add the beer (or rum, or the 2 tablespoons of 'Pommeau'), then finally the vanilla sugar and leave it to rest for 30 minutes before starting the cooking.
5. Heat a dab of butter in the frying pan and pour one ladleful of pastry into it.
6. Cook each crepe on both sides, until they are well brown. Enjoy!